Client Coaching Agreement
Greetings & welcome to perhaps your first go at Life Coaching (& if not welcome back). I look forward to working with you. I am deeply committed to helping you create and achieve your vision for your personal life and for your career. Together we will explore what you want and what your natural and most powerful way of achieving it is. It’s important that we have a clear understanding about our work together. Pricing is based on rates displayed on the website. Please read the agreement carefully before signing.
Our Responsibilities: You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. You agree not to hold me, or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes, resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
1. Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest and the truest in you.
2. Provide safety, encouragement and support in an environment in which you can relax and explore.
3. Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make.
4. Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights.
5. Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board.
6. Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness.
7. Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
I expect that you, as my client, will:
1. Cultivate a core honesty with yourself.
2. Take responsibility for creating value and results for yourself.
3. Be open to my feedback and keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you.
4. Take ownership for your progress and your accomplishments.
5. Keep your regularly scheduled appointments, as the results of our work together are cumulative. The best results happen because of your consistency and follow-through.
Missed Appointment: I understand that emergencies can happen to anyone; therefore, if an emergency keeps you from attending a session, please call or email whenever possible to let me know of the circumstances. Such events as death in the family, serious accidents, serious illness and hospitalization are considered “emergencies”; otherwise, your appointment is reserved strictly for you. Please call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance, or the full amount of a missed appointment fee will be charged.